Su Jok Therapy is a discovery by a Korean scientist Prof. Park, Jae Woo, who after many years of careful observation and clinical experience developed a new system of therapy using only the hands and feet to effect the same results as body acupuncture. He found a complete correspondence system representing the whole body, on the hands & the feet. In Korean, Su means “Hand,” and Jok means “Feet.”
The advantage of this system is its simplicity, safety and efficiency. It is easy to learn, and the speed of response is often dramatic. It employs no forbidden or dangerous points, and is therefore suitable for use by paramedics and laypersons for self-treatment.
Su Jok Therapy is:
- SIMPLE, EASY TO UNDERSTAND - you can learn itÂ in a couple of hours and it is not necessary to have medical education. It is so easy to understand that in Russia (where it has been widely spread) the therapy is being successfully learnt at some kindergartens and since 1997 it has been taught at many of the secondary schools.
- PRACTICAL - you can carry out medical procedures while watching TV, while walking or talking with friends.
- EFFECTIVE - not only by the treatment of the common illnesses, which “chase” us in our daily round but also with cases difficult to cure even by the modern medicine - including some cancer diseases. Often the curing effect is immediate and proves itself by the very first procedure.
- WIDE-SPECTRUM - the su jok therapy can cure almost every disease. With the help of this therapy every organ, every single part of the body can be cured.
- HARMLESS - even if you don’t practise it correctly, it won’t do any harm to you. According to professor Zhanaidarov (president of the Su Jok association in Kazakhstan) su jok erases the borderline between self-treatment, which the official medicine doesn’t approve and prophylaxis, which is encouraged by this medicine.Up until now in the history of mankind such aÂ treatment hasnâ€™t existed, a method so simple, convenient to use, practical and efficient. That`s why su jok therapy is defined as one of the great medical discoveries of 20 th century.